Privacy Stateement for FootballXpert
The following statements describes the privacy practices for FootballXpert:
- We do not collect any personal information from our users
- IP addresses are logged for aggregate statistics and diagnosis
- We only share aggregated statistics with our partners
- Security settings protect the misuse of sensitive information
Personal User Information
- FootballXpert does not collect any information about its users or visitors.
- Users are free to visit FootballXpert, and navigate its pages, without any user
- FootballXpert uses IP addresses to diagnose server problems, analyze trends, administer
the site, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
- IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- FootballXpert only shares aggregated statistics with partners and advertisers.
This information can not identify any individual person.
- FootballXpert has standard security measures in place to protect the loss and
misuse of sensitive information.
these ads might contain cookies.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based
on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the
- FootballXpert contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy
practices or the content of such Web sites. This privacy document applies only to
- For any questions about this privacy statement, contact FootballXpert by clicking the email link above.